Printed signs are flat, 2D signs, that can be cut in any shape and then printed using special printing equipment. Our printed signs are very versatile and they are inexpensive too, with the smallest sign starting at $10.
A great advantage of this kind of signs is that there are no limits when it comes to design.
We can use the following materials to manufacture our printed signs:
- Aluminum Composite: This material two aluminum sheets and a highly durable plastic core. - Great for exterior and interior applications.
- 100% Aluminum Sheets - Great for exterior and interior applications.
- Acrylic - Great for long-term interior applications and short-term exterior applications.
- Expanded PVC - Great for long-term interior applications and short-term exterior applications.
- Rigid Foam Board - Great for interior applications.
They can be mounted on a wall with simple screws or with aluminum standoffs, or they can also be hung. You can even mount them of a flat surface with simple double-sided tape.
Looking for a quote? Contact us! We can also design your sign for you at no cost!