Our Metal Plaques and Signs products are highly valuable and timeless. Common uses for our plaques are:
1) Memorial Plaques.
2) Government Seals.
3) Plaques for government buildings and public institutions.
4) Plaques for professional firms and associations.
We offer the following options:
1) 100% Metal - Pure Bronze, Brass, Steel or Aluminum - Highly valuable - These plaques are timeless and have a unique, dignified look.
2) Leaf Gilding over HDU or Wood - 24K real Gold or Pure Silver - This technique also adds a layer of real Gold or Silver to the sign. Most of the time, the precious metal leaves are applied only to parts of the sign, in order to have them stand out.
3) Metal Coating - We use paint with real, finely ground metal in it. This gives the substrate (HDU or Wood) a realistic and very durable metallic look.
In the case of cold cast coating and leaf gilding, these signs are covered in real metal, which can even be 24K Gold or pure Silver, giving this line of products a unique value.
Our HDU signs are already the most durable in the industry. Add a metal coat to that and you'll have a product which will last for decades.
And if you are considering a pure metal plaque instead, that's even more durable!
Our metal surface plaques have a unique, distinctive look, reason why they are preferred and were purchased by several government agencies and federal, state and local, public entities (See pictures below).