Printed signs are flat, 2D signs, that can be cut in any shape and printed on using our industrial printing equipment. Our printed signs are very versatile and they are inexpensive too, with small signs starting at a few dollars.
A great advantage of this kind of signs is that there are no limits when it comes to design.
We can use the following materials to manufacture our printed signs:
- Aluminum Composite: This material two aluminum sheets and a highly durable plastic core. - Great for exterior and interior applications.
- Aluminum with corrugated board: Heavy duty. Great for exterior and interior applications.
- Acrylic: Great for long-term interior applications and short-term exterior applications.
- Expanded PVC: Great for long-term interior applications and short-term exterior applications.
- Rigid Foam Board: A thick, lightweight, material, Great for interior applications where thickness is desired.
- Vinyl: Used for decal and banners, both for indoor and outdoor use.
- Canvas: Great for banners and wall art.
Looking for a quote? Contact us! We can also design your sign for you at no cost!